Don't Give Your Dachshund Back Problems By Picking Them Up The Wrong Way

The majority of the time people give a second thought when raising his dog. Adult dogs and even young children to raise dogs. Sometimes, only a hand under the dog, ever grab hands around her neck.

How do you pick up the dog, is another matter.

These dogs are very long spikes, and if it does not appear that the spine to bend or twist will be canceled or put the dog in a bad sprain. Once the spine is damaged, it is almost impossible to recover fully for the dog.

I had to own a dachshund before I bought my current dog, Nellie. When I get the little puppy and weighed about 10 grams. Long hair and now weighs 19 pounds.

I was accustomed to dealing with different types of dog, Yorkshire Terrier, Rat Terrier and other dogs with a relatively short post. There was no problem to collect one hand under the ribs.

When Nellie grew older and bigger, she would cry every time I tried to raise in my usual way. I should have realized the problem from the beginning, because her back in the form of V down stairs when I picked up.

I once found a dog groomer is trying to raise his hand in front of each arm and pulling her. She screamed and did their best to escape the hands back and forth turning Treatment.

At the time I was afraid it would hurt my dog ​​and I knew I had to choose the best way to find Nellie.

When I examine Dachshunds can develop back pain, I began to realize how vulnerable their bills. Many health problems can arise only from jumping on furniture or can choose to back or neck hurt.

Now Nellie hands under his chest and one hand under her butt, before the hind legs. This will reduce pressure on his back and holding his back straight and your weight is distributed over your body and not just on the back.

Other versions of this method is to place one hand under their chest from the front and between the front legs while the other comes from the space between the hind legs and lifts in the stomach area. Again, the pressure from the spine and spread throughout the body.

Do not risk injury or issue dachshund back pain because they are trying to raise. Your post is very special dog, need lots of attention. Can back pain in the neck and back pain caused when turning the spine, bending or turning in an unusual way.

Collect your pet can cause injury if it is not good. Back pain can be costly and painful for you to have your dog learn the right way to raise and lower the risk of injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment